Classes are held in East Molesey, Surrey on Fridays.
Baby Yoga classes are the newest addition to The Nurtured Nest and we are very excited to be bringing them to you from this September.
Yoga gives your baby the chance to explore movement in many dimensions, including: facing forwards, backwards, upwards and downwards, all within a completely safe environment.
Alongside movement, our baby yoga courses include: singing, sensory activities, calm breathing techniques, relaxation and plenty of interactive fun for parent and child.What are the benefits of baby yoga?
There are numerous reasons that both babies and parents love our baby yoga sessions, with just a taste of what you can hope to achieve provided below:
- maintaining flexibility in the spine and joints
- strengthening and improving muscle tone
- boosting the immune system
- regulating the digestive system
- stimulating the senses
- relaxing and calming
- aiding sleep
- supporting development
- using positive touch with your baby
- playing/bonding/relaxing with your baby
- learning about your baby
- spending special time with your baby
- healing after a difficult or traumatic birth
- gaining confidence in handling your baby
- dealing with post-natal depression
- learn deep breathing and relaxation techniques
- improving muscle tone and strength after pregnancy
- empowering yourself through parenting
When I had my daughter a really important part of going to classes for me was to get out of the house and meet some other parents. Each week there is time set aside for social time, free tea, coffee and cake.
Class Times and Prices
Classes are held on Fridays in East Molesey, Surrey,
You can book a Baby Yoga Course or a combined Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Course. Baby Yoga classes are 45 mins in length and combined classes are 60 mins in length.
October/November course Times
10am-11am – Combined Baby Massage and Baby Yoga (60 mins)
11am – 11.45am Tea, coffee and cake
12.30-1.15 – Baby Massage – 4 weeks to crawling
1.15 – 2.15 Tea, coffee and cake
2.15-3.00 – Baby Yoga – 12 weeks to 12 months.
Baby Massage classes cost £55 and Yoga and Massage combined classes are £60